Buy One Get One FREE! GO GREEN with us over the Black Friday weekend
20 November 2019
20 November 2019
Instead of more ‘things’, wouldn’t you prefer a once-in-a-lifetime-adventure where you can create amazing memories with the special people in your life?
Take an eco-friendly stance against consumerism!
Physical presents give limited joy and their novelty fades quickly, while the gift of spending time with friends and loved ones creates cherished memories that last forever… and what better way to have fun than to come ziplining together.
Last year’s Green Friday was so popular, we’ve extended the period in which you can make use of the special for the entire weekend from 29 November up to and including Monday 02 December 2019 AND you can book for two periods:
* 29 November – 13 December 2019
* 01 February – 20 March 2020 (this would make a fantastic Christmas gift for family and friends or a thrilling way to leap into the next decade yourself!)
We’ll release two promo codes (one for each period) on Black Friday, 29 November 2019 that will allow you to Buy One Get One FREE at any one of our 7 branches across Southern Africa. So invest in making more action-packed memories in the great outdoors: with this whopping 50% saving, you can afford to bring everyone along or gift someone a #flyAirNature adventure (T&Cs apply – see below).
Terms and Conditions:
* Valid for new, online bookings from 29 November – 13 December 2019 and 01 February – 20 March 2020 ONLY
* Bookings can only be made and paid for over the weekend starting on Green Friday 29 November 2019 until (and including) Cyber Monday 02 December 2019
* For both our Magoebaskloof and Malolotja, eSwatini branches, bookings can be made telephonically or via email quoting the promo code and must be paid for in advance
* A maximum of 8 spots can be reserved per person
* Not to be used in conjunction with any other specials or promotions
Creating magical memories with family: Milanie’s story
Self-proclaimed South African bushbaby, Milanie brought her whole family to monkey about in the treetops with our Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour crew – an adventure that took almost 2 decades years to arrange. We spoke to her after she posted this really cool video on Instagram: Her love for the great outdoors was fostered by her…
The power of adventure: Elmarie’s inspiring story
Your feedback is what makes our work worthwhile so whenever a guest takes the time to get in touch and share their experience, it’s a real highlight for us. Recently Elmarie arranged a top-secret #flyAirNature birthday surprise at Magaliesberg Canopy Tour for her husband. He’d be told not to plan anything for the day, he…
We’re already halfway through 2021 and are grateful our branches are buzzing with zipliners. This time last year, we were in lockdown and unable to share the #flyAirNature rush with avid adventurers. So we took a moment to reflect on what we learned from the challenge of not being able to work, why we love…