Cape Canopy Tour has been named by Lonely Planet as #2 of the World’s Hottest New Experiences for 2015!
The Cape’s number one adventure activity is now open! Current tour departure times are on the hour from 8am to 2pm, and each tour lasts approximately 4 hours.
Situated in the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, we have partnered with CapeNature to take you into a previously inaccessible and pristine part of this amazing World Heritage Site. Only one hour from Cape Town, we offer a fully guided adventure activity for nature enthusiasts of ages 5 to 75!
What to Bring
- Please be sure to bring warm clothes – weather in the Cape can be unpredictable, especially up in the mountains
- Comfortable shoes to walk in
- Rain gear will be provided in wet weather
How to find us
S 34° 04’ 15”, E 19° 02’ 59”
- Take the N2 to Elgin
- Turn off to Elgin/Grabouw – opposite Peregrine Farmstall (50km from Cape Town Airport / 40km from Caledon)
- In 1km, turn onto the R321 towards (Villiersdorp / Franschhoek)
- Follow the R321 for 11km up the mountain to the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve on your left
- You have arrived at the home of Cape Canopy Tour!