Cape Canopy Tour®
The Cape’s number one adventure activity is now open!
Current tour departure times are on the hour from 8am to 2pm, and each tour lasts approximately 4 hours.
Situated in the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, we have partnered with CapeNature to take you into a previously inaccessible and pristine part of this amazing World Heritage Site. Only one hour from Cape Town, we offer a fully guided adventure activity for nature enthusiasts of ages 5 to 75!
What to bring
- Please be sure to bring warm clothes - weather in the Cape can be unpredictable, especially up in the mountains
- Comfortable shoes to walk in
- Rain gear will be provided in wet weather
- Take the N2 to Elgin
- Turn off to Elgin/Grabouw - opposite Peregrine Farmstall (50km from Cape Town Airport / 40km from Caledon)
- In 1km, turn right on the R321 towards (Villiersdorp / Franschhoek)
- Follow the R321 for 11km up the mountain to the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve on your left
- You have arrived at the home of Cape Canopy Tour!
Cost - R695pp
Contact Cape Canopy Tour®
Tel: +27 21 3000 501
GPS: S34 04.467 E19 03.724
Share this page: