Magalies Canopy Tour / Brauhaus Afrika Combo
About Brauhaus Afrika
Brauhaus Afrika is a brewery, restaurant & trading post combining the craftsmanship and passion of German beer & food with freedom & the magnificent spirit of Afrika.
All their beers are strictly brewed according to the Bavarian “Reinheitsgebot” of 1516. It is the oldest cuisine and beverage law in the world. This law states that only water, barley malt and hops may be used to produce beer. Yeast had yet to be discovered.
- Multi-platform zipling experience @ Magalies Canopy Tour
- Meals as per set Menu (see attached menu), Brewery Tour and Tasting @ Brauhaus Afrika Brewery in Rustenburg
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking and punctuality is essential. Walk-ins (no bookings) may only be accommodated from Tuesdays-to Fridays.
- Bookings are open only for Tuesday – Saturday. This service is not available on Sundays and Mondays.
- Our cancellation and refund policy will apply in respect to late or non-arrivals.
- Kids under the age of 18 are not allowed to consume alcohol or taste beers
- Clients will be responsible to transport themselves between Magalies Canopy Tour and Brauhaus Afrika.
Price per person:
- R815 per adult
- R448 per child under the age of 18 years.